Wanna Be A Sponge Bob

11.44 Terry Mukminah Sari 0 Comments

I adore Sponge Bob so much. Why? Simply because his personality. Cheerful, Patient, Kind, Honest, Loyal, Humble and Funny.
I adore:
His cheerful face when he's in trouble, even when Squidy try to ignore him.
His great patience to meet super greedy boss and his dumb best friend Patrick.
His hands which are always be there when people need help.
His honesty when he's in charge to take some tasks.
The way he's being loyal to Krusty Crab though he has great capability to have better job on Plankton's side.
His super humble smile that could make people love him.
And of course, his natural funny actions that everyone could laugh over it.
I wanna be that kind of person. Those are just perfect in my eyes. And I know that may be I can only be that person in a dream. But, dreaming is not a sin, is it?
I also know that it may take a lot sacrifice to be that one. But, let me try it again.
Chances will always be there if we have willingness.
I can do it.\Pray for me :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: