Tears ?

20.56 Terry Mukminah Sari 0 Comments

Tears.
It's kinda silly to talk about this, but I just wanna share what I'm feeling this night and my points of view about tears.
It's just the last dinner for me as the member of E5.
All those girls are really cheerful and nice.
I just have realized that I'd spent so many moments with them.

Yep. It's not a matter of being separated from them, it's about the way they treat me here.
Well sisters.. I hope we'll always have nice relationship.

Talking about tears. I just wanna share a meaning of tears in my own eyes.
Tears is small thing but it's also useful for the kindness inside your hearts.
Sometimes, you really need to let your tears falling down through your cheeks.
It will make you become a kind-hearted person.
Trust me.
Somehow tears can bring you to the comfortable situation.
That's why, don't be afraid to let it out of your pretty eyes.
 Tears somehow can be your only friends to share what you're feeling :)
No doubt about that.

Night :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: