It's Cheap ; It's Valuable

10.20 Terry Mukminah Sari 0 Comments

Talking about price is interesting.
And of course, talking about cheap price is much more interesting, right? LOL
Well, well, well, today I would like to show you something.
It's cheap, it's small, and it's valuable.
What is it? It's a Islamic Code of Medical Ethics book.
Fyi, this book is being the first book about medical which I bought. hahaha
and another fyi, this book is really cheap so that my wallet could afford it. :p
Honestly, just for the very beginning it just made me excited to buy because of its cost. This book just cost me IDR 6K.
hahaha (I'm so happy to buy the cheap one)

After I read this one, I change my mind. The most important thing here is not about the price anymore, actually it's about the contents of the book itself.
Somehow, the contents is really touching. I'm not exageratting it but it just the facts.

This book shows us what to do if we're being a good doctor in Islamic point of view.
I just can not describe more about it. One thing that I know is you should read this one, especially if you wanna know more about Medicine in Islamic side. :)

I don't know whether this book sales still exist or not because I found it alone there in the bookshelf of Karisma PTC. Yey... :D
If you wanna read this one, just try to contact me ; I'll be glad to lend you mine :)
It will be very useful you know haha :)
ok see ya on next posts :D

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: