No day without gratitude

23.27 Terry Mukminah Sari 0 Comments

Again. Today is being so important to me.
Yeah, many things happened naturally and of course great.
Alhamdulillah. The only word that should be pronounced every time you greet happiness.

The more days, the more beautiful things meets me or may be I meet them. Well, whatever.
Each day is being so meaningful right before my departure to my beloved hometown.
I guess those things will be arranged nicely on my deepest mind.

I don't know hoe to say it but I just can say that I love this day :)
The day when I still have strong spirit for taking my dreams out from the fantasy.
Hopefully, this note will be useful for me and giving me motivation while I'm down later on.

Thanks for everything ya Allah :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: