thanks guys

09.48 Terry Mukminah Sari 0 Comments

yesterday was the day that completely messed up my feelings.

one side of me was smiling smoothly knowing that I'd go back and being one of the students in my dreamed university faster. On the other side, there's a half parts of my heart said that that was too bad to leave everything there, in Cikarang.
All of nice friends that can not be mentioned one by one, all of friendly staffs and workers, my only boyfriend (especially for now, LOL) and fams, and the little poci, a cute hamster which I've found on the dawn of Friday.
Those are so meaningful for me. There were so many wonderful things happened there which I'm sure that It will be hard to forget about.

Yeah, guys, all of my best friends there, thanks a lot for the motivations and supports.
I should promise that I'll not waste all of sweat and sacrifice from all of you.
I'll keep my spirit to get the dream.
Yeah, the dream which brings me to better person (Hopefully)

especially for my bf, thanks for everything you gave, everytime you spent just for accompanying me to reach my steps in reaching the dream and every sweat you waste just for supporting me.
I'll try hard to build up your pride on me :)
Take care there :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: