Never forget it

21.16 Terry Mukminah Sari 0 Comments

Today, 4th of July is really important to me.
I'm sure that today will be so memorable. Let me tell you why.
Today is the Independence Day of the USA. Yeah that's right and no doubt upon it.
This day is so special as the description of Katy Perry's song, Fireworks.
For me, today is so beautiful ; not because the fireworks ; it's more than that.
An euphoria had just came up just because a paper which  is safely lying on my file-holder by now on.

Hemm.. yeah, it's just a little thing that might be not so important for several person.
It's kinda hard for me to explain it but actually my fear came right after the announcement.
I was really afraid to  meet another obstacle in having my way to reach my dreams.
Being a doctor.

Well, being a doctor is commonly wished by kids. I couldn't pretend that I was one of those kids or may be I am one of the kids.
It's really hard to me to get the ticket for studying medical in my only desired university, Sriwijaya University.
The problems from my parents, my last university, and also the problem of time.
Fortunately, today, I've already deal with the matter of university.
Right here, right now, I'm really happy because I've filled the resign form smoothly without any destruction, especially about the money thingy.

Yup, I'm officially out from my last university.
And somehow, I just realized that each of my dreams greets me, slowly but sure.
Therefore, I strongly believe that Allah will always hear our hopes and wishes as long as we have a great desire and right purposes and directions.

I will never forget today because Today is the first footsteps on my own way in reaching one of my great dreams. :)
Alhamdulillah :D

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: