Several words from non-smokers

09.20 Terry Mukminah Sari 0 Comments

Dear Smokers, please get a plastic bag and cover yourself whenever you want to start smoking to enable you to enjoy the smoke 100% by yourself. I don't want any percentage of it nor do my friends who don't smoke. Don't kill me if you want to kill yourself. Regards, Non-smokers.
P.S.: Copy and paste this message at your profile to support the keep-smoke-away Campaign
I find this quotation on one of my friends profile. Truthfully, I really agree with this and so do the other non-smokers, right? hahah
For smokers, please do turn your ego down. It's for the sake for many people and nature. We don't hate you, we love you so that we care about you and your health. Trying to reduce it is the first step for stopping it. Attempt to eat vegetables and drink some milk before smoke, it will make the taste worse. Try it yaa :D

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: